Can I check out a laptop?

Currently enrolled Cal Poly Humboldt students, staff, and faculty can borrow laptops. We have Chromebooks available for semester-long loans and Windows laptops available for 3-day loans. You can pick up either at the Checkout Desk on the first floor.

If you have questions, please email and any technical questions, please email Tech Help: or call 707-826-4357


  • Last Updated Jan 27, 2023
  • Views 320
  • Answered By Amanda

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Don't see your question here? Ask us!

About you.
Your status
Your Question

Note: This service is available to current Cal Poly Humboldt students, faculty, administrators and staff through their Cal Poly Humboldt email accounts. As time permits, we will answer inquiries from unaffiliated requesters about Cal Poly Humboldt history, Cal Poly Humboldt University Library services, or unique materials from our Humboldt County Collection.

Requesters can usually expect an answer to their question by 5:00 p.m. the next weekday.

Fields marked with * are required.